Senior Product Manager - Digital Education
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive in a transparent and open environment where everyone can make a difference and be heard?
Then you should join us in the United States (remote or in our Chicago offices) - as a Senior Product Manager on our Digital Learning team!
About InVision, in a few words:
At InVision, we specialize in Workforce Management (WFM) and E-Learning solutions to help our clients optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of contact center employees around the globe. We value simplicity, trust, and teamwork; you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures here. We are a proud and diverse group of international professionals; and on top of that, we are a certified Great Place to Work.
About this job:
Our product teams assume end-to-end responsibility for the entire product lifecycle and strive to create solutions our customers love. As a member of our cross-functional Digital Learning team, you will work with an international group of Instructional Designers, Learning Technologists, and Product Marketing professionals. With our digital education products in the areas of Workforce Management, Employee Empowerment and Contact Center Operations, we are operating in markets with high growth potential. As a Senior Product Manager, your primary goal is to ensure that our digital learning solutions are both valuable and viable.
What you'll do:
- Develop and share a deep knowledge of our learners and customers, and use data to analyze how our customers engage with our products
- Continuously monitor industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Pursue our global product vision while considering the various business constraints (e.g. from marketing, sales, service, finance, legal, and privacy factors)
- Provide your expertise in modern product discovery and delivery techniques and methodologies
- Collaborate closely with our Instructional Designers, Learning Technologists, and Product Marketing professionals to discover, develop and deliver impactful solutions to market
- Show leadership by inspiring your teammates, as well as other colleagues, leaders and stakeholders, through your use of data and logic
What you bring to the role:
- Extensive professional experience with technology driven product development and hands-on experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems
- Sound judgment to assess risk
- Confident communication skills to convey product concepts clearly and effectively
- Well-structured and data-driven reasoning skills
- While our core operating language is English, we are keen to add individuals who are multilingual, especially in one of the following languages: Spanish, Dutch, French, German, or Italian
What we offer:
Individual development: The personal growth of each employee is very important to us. So, if you're not just looking for a job, but want opportunities to advance yourself, this is the place for you.
Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively within an experienced, knowledgeable and fun team.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined onboarding: We provide an in-depth, engaging onboarding program that brings you up to speed. Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know, and will be available to answer your questions.
Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, with high-end IT equipment, surrounded and supported by great colleagues.
Attractive benefits package: Take advantage of perks such as paid-time-off, medical, dental, and pension contributions.
- ... and lots more.
Sounds good? Let's talk next steps:
If what you’ve read sounds like you, and you’re an experienced Product Manager or Senior Product Manager
don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experience and previous projects than a long list of competencies. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Any questions? Have a look at our website:www.ivx.com/en/jobs.