Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference and with a culture that is characterized by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join us in Chicago - as an LMS Administrator!
About InVision, in a few words:
Since 1995, we have developed software products that are used every day by thousands of contact center professionals around the globe. Our workforce management (WFM) software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. At InVision, you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures like in other companies, rather we are a proudly diverse group of international professionals. And: We are a certified Great Place to Work.
About this job:
As a member of our cross-functional Digital Learning team, your primary goal will be to successfully lead the implementation and management of our new Learning Management System (LMS). You will work closely with product teams across Europe and the US to execute our global learning strategy for our three digital learning branches: The Call Center School, injixo, and your InVision colleagues. We focus on value and use our collective knowledge to empower our customers and colleagues to grow and succeed.
How you will contribute:
- Lead our global LMS strategy, ensuring solutions are designed and developed to perform as intended and deliver maximum value.
- Understand strategic business, operational objectives, and technical requirements to define program scope.
- Interface with various teams within the organization to understand their needs, document requirements, and collaborate in the design, configuration, development, testing, and implementation of the solutions.
- Lead the configuration of systems, troubleshooting system issues and user training across multiple time zones and locations.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication plans related to the implementation of new systems, enhancements, and/or process changes.
What you bring to the role:
- Expertise working in global LMS migrations, new implementations and management, preferably Docebo.
- Experience implementing ecommerce integrations, preferably Shopify.
- A confident communicator with ability to convey technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Working knowledge of API, SSO, WCAG, APIx, SCORM, and GDPR.
- Experience or a deep desire to work on an international team.
- While our core operating language is English, we are keen to add individuals who are multilingual, especially in one of the following languages: Spanish, Dutch, French, German, or Italian.
What we offer:
Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space to grow creatively.
Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we are a fit, we make many things possible.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! At our Open Spaces, at workshops and conferences, at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
Attractive benefits package: Take advantage of perks such as medical, dental and pension contributions.
- ... and lots more!
Sounds good? Apply now!
If you are an experienced LMS Administrator and what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t waste another minute: send us your application today!
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of competencies. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Got more questions? Take a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.