Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference and with a culture that is characterized by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join us at the Media Harbor in Düsseldorf - as a Development Leader (f/m/d)!
About InVision, in a few words:
Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of contact center employees around the globe. Our workforce management (WFM) software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. At InVision, you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures like in other companies, rather we are a proudly diverse group of international professionals. And: We are a certified Great Place to Work.
What your job area at InVision will look like?
We develop SaaS products with particular focus on Predictive Analytics and Scheduling, in close cooperation with our customers, and according to lean thinking principles. Our interdisciplinary teams consist of Software Engineers, Mathematicians, Product/ Customer Success Managers and Designers. Given our high quality standards, we apply various methods and technologies, such as Continuous Delivery, DevOps, TDD, Pair Programming, Kubernetes and Microservices.
How you will contribute?
- Become a member of our product development leadership team. Develop trend-setting initiatives, together with your leadership colleagues, and shape with them the objectives and team setups in our product development.
- Assume leadership responsibility for an interdisciplinary product development team. Create a clear vision and strategy for your team and set the direction without sinking into Micromanagement.
- As a well-versed communicator, moderator and coach, create an open, interactive and safe environment catering towards the team’s success and a good atmosphere.
- Empower the team with your technical skills, be actively involved in programming and coding.
- Help the team align the work in a result-oriented manner to achieve maximum productivity.
- Encourage the personal development of each team member and recruit new top talents for the expansion of our product development teams.
- Ensure consistent and utmost application of our corporate values and principles within the team.
- Work closely with product managers to further develop our products and features.
- Promote cross-team collaboration while bearing in mind the company’s benefit.
What we offer?
Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively.
Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we fit together, we make many things possible.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined Onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, full catering and public transport tickets, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
- ... and lots more!
Sounds good? Apply now!
If you’re an experienced Lead Developer or Team Leader in Software Development, and if what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of qualifications. So, for now it’s sufficient to send us your CV and a cover letter would be nice, too.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.