Customer Success Manager - New Business - B2B/SaaS (home based in UK)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you thrive in a transparent and open environment where everyone can make a difference and be heard?
Then you should join our Customer Experience UK team - as a Customer Success Manager!
About InVision, in a few words:
At InVision, we specialise in Workforce Management (WFM) and E-Learning solutions to help our clients optimise the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of contact centre employees around the globe. We value simplicity, trust, and teamwork; you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures here. We are a proud and diverse group of international professionals; and on top of that, we are a certified Great Place to Work.
About this job?
You will be a member of a cross-functional Customer Experience team. Our mission is to transform leads into evangelists. We assume end-to-end responsibility for helping our customers to over-achieve their desired outcomes with our solutions. We work closely with prospective and existing customers, continuously discovering opportunities for and delivering customer value.
What you'll do:
- Build deep relationships with relevant stakeholders and decision makers at our customers and prospects, always putting the customer value front and centre
- Continuously discover opportunities and position InVision as a solution partner
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer problems to be solved and customer value to be delivered
- Strategically prepare messaging appropriate to the various stakeholders
- Negotiate, close and maintain commercial and contractual agreements
- Represent InVision in communities, at trade shows and webinars
What you bring to the role?
- Solid experience in sales methodologies and processes in a B2B/SaaS environment
- High quality standards on the creation and delivery of product demos and presentations, business case/ROI calculations, proposals, RFx etc.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (oral and written)
- Though the role is home based, a willingness to travel nationally and internationally is essential, as and when required
What we offer:
Individual development: The personal growth of each employee is very important to us. So, if you're not just looking for a job, but want opportunities to advance yourself, this is the place for you.
Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively within an experienced, knowledgeable and fun team.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, with high-end IT equipment, surrounded and supported by great colleagues.
- ... and lots more.
Sounds good? Let's talk next steps:
If you’re an experienced Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager or Account Manager, and if what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experience and previous projects than a long list of competencies. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.