Software Engineer (f/m/d) - Platform Engineering
At InVision, we search for talents that help us build high-quality SaaS products for our worldwide B2B customer base.
As a Software Engineer (f/m/d) in our Platform Engineering Team, you will help build services and workflows that support our product development teams in delivering their daily work to our customers. You will collaborate with other engineers on a day-to-day basis and shape the core of our product and development platform. The team's mission is to standardize our engineering solutions and bring innovation and productivity at InVision to a new level.
What you’ll do:
Implement and improve core services of our products (e.g. user and tenant management)
Improve and standardize our tools (e.g. CI/CD pipeline) to support other product development teams in being as productive as possible
Implement scalable microservices in an event-based architecture
Continuously deliver and deploy with a fully automated pipeline and multiple daily shipments
Apply software development best practices like TDD and code reviews, and take over end-to-end responsibility with your team
Collaborate on the engineering playbook with topics like coding style, clean code, or testing principles
Leverage your growth mentality, learn new technologies, and apply your knowledge to practical problems
Contribute to maintaining a warm, inclusive, and productive culture
What you bring to the role:
Hands-on experience in Web Development, preferably using Ruby and/or Typescript
Preferably experience with cloud-native concepts and technologies (e.g. microservices, containers, continuous delivery, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Kibana, Grafana)
A never-give-up mindset and a passion to build and automate high-quality solutions
Embrace and give honest feedback - no one is perfect, and we love to learn from each other
What we offer:
- Benefits: High-end IT equipment, company smartphone, work from home, or a public transport ticket resp. free parking, stock options, and the offer of a company pension plan.
- Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, including free catering, team and company events, surrounded and supported by great colleagues.
- Flexibility: Need some help while relocating? Do you need to adjust your working hours (part-/full-time) or take a sabbatical because your life situation has changed? If all fits together, we make many things possible.
- Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively within an experienced, knowledgeable and fun team.
- Individual development: The personal growth of each employee is very important to us. So, if you're not just looking for a job, but want opportunities to advance yourself, this is the place for you.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined onboarding: We provide an in-depth, engaging onboarding program that brings you up to speed. Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know, and will be available to answer your questions.
... and lots more.
About InVision, in a few words:
Established in 1995, we are developing Software as a Service (SaaS) products for Workforce Management and Digital Education. Thousands of business customers around the globe use our solutions. We value simplicity, trust, and teamwork. You won’t find the usual hierarchical structures here but truly empowered product and customer teams. We are a diverse group of international professionals. On top of that, we are a certified Great Place to Work.
If this job offer makes your heart skip a beat, don’t wait any longer: Send us your application.
Even if you’re not sure whether you can fulfill all the tasks, or if you’re not always one hundred percent convinced of your abilities yourself, or you think you don't have enough self-confidence, please don't hesitate to apply with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, protected veteran status, or disability status