Design System Specialist (f/m/d)
In the last few years, our interdisciplinary development teams have developed into real product teams with dedicated product designers, product managers and marketing experts. The days are gone when designs were created according to specifications. We have also developed our own design system over the past three years and use it on a daily basis.
Now we are looking for the first colleagues to join our new DesignOps team. Take responsibility for the design system and support the design function to grow and get better. You can play an active role in shaping the framework.
What you’ll do:
- Develop tools and processes so that our designers can concentrate on new features in the best possible way.
- Extend our design system based on multi-tier design tokens to apply it to the areas of brand, marketing and documentation
- Create new components and design guidelines
- Ensure that our components are accessible, robust, performant and scalable
- Apply concepts such as Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development to our design processes
What you bring to the role:
Completed studies in the field of design, media informatics or similar
Relevant professional experience in the creation and use of multi-tier design systems
Professional handling of Figma
Solid understanding of modern web technologies such as HTML, CSS (SASS) and JS (Typescript, React
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
- A free ticket for public transportation
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Adjustable working time model (part-/full-time) and sabbaticals
- Dedicated time for hacks to explore new methods, technologies and tools
- Stock options
- A company pension plan
- A job bike
- Free parking
- Relocation support
- …and lots more
Established in 1995, we are developing SaaS products for Workforce Management and Digital Education. Thousands of business customers around the globe use our solutions. We value simplicity, trust, and teamwork. You won’t find the usual hierarchical structures here but truly empowered product and customer teams. We are a diverse group of international professionals. On top of that, we are a certified Great Place to Work.
Sounds good? Let's talk next steps:
If this job offer makes your heart skip a beat, don’t wait any longer: Send us your application.
Even if you’re not sure whether you can fulfill all the tasks, or if you’re not always one hundred percent convinced of your abilities yourself, or you think you don't have enough self-confidence, please don't hesitate to apply with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, protected veteran status, or disability status