Customer Success Manager - B2B/SaaS (home based in UK)
Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference and with a culture that is characterised by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join our Customer Experience UK team - as a Customer Success Manager!
About InVision, in a few words:
Since 1995, we have developed our own software products that are today used by thousands of contact centre employees around the globe. Our workforce management (WFM) software and e-learning solutions help our clients optimise the scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. At InVision, you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures like in other companies - rather we are a proudly diverse group of international professionals who operate in an agile way to ensure success for our Customers. And: we’re a certified Great Place to Work.
What your job area at InVision will look like?
You will be a member of a cross-functional Customer Experience team. Our mission is to transform leads into evangelists. We assume end-to-end responsibility for helping our customers to over-achieve their desired outcomes with our solutions. We work closely with prospective and existing customers, continuously discovering opportunities for and delivering customer value.
How you will contribute:
- Build deep relationships with relevant stakeholders and decision makers at our customers and prospects, always putting the customer value front and centre
- Continuously discover opportunities and position InVision as a solution partner
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer problems to be solved and customer value to be delivered
- Strategically prepare messaging appropriate to the various stakeholders
- Negotiate, close and maintain commercial and contractual agreements
- Represent InVision in communities, at trade shows and webinars
What you bring to the role?
- Solid experience in sales methodologies and processes in a B2B/SaaS environment
- High quality standards on the creation and delivery of product demos and presentations, business case/ROI calculations, proposals, RFx etc.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (oral and written)
- Though the role is home based, a willingness to travel nationally and internationally is essential, as and when required
What we offer:
Individual development: The personal growth of each employee is very important to us. So, if you're not just looking for a job, but want opportunities to advance yourself, this is the place for you.
Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space necessary to grow creatively within an experienced, knowledgeable and fun team.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! Be it at our Open Spaces, at workshops, conferences or at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, with high-end IT equipment, surrounded and supported by great colleagues.
- ... and lots more!
Sounds good? Apply now!
If you’re an experienced Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, Business Development Manager or Account Manager, and if what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t wait any longer: send us your application today.
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experience and previous projects than a long list of competencies. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
Any questions? Have a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.