Looking for a new challenge? With a modern company in which everyone can make a difference and with a culture that is characterized by teamwork, passion and trust?
Then you should join us in Chicago - as an Instructional Designer!
About InVision, in a few words:
Since 1995, we have developed software products that are used every day by thousands of contact center professionals around the globe. Our workforce management (WFM) software and e-learning solutions help our clients to optimize scheduling and training of their most valuable resource: their people. At InVision, you won’t find the usual hierarchical structures like in other companies, rather we are a proudly diverse group of international professionals. And: We are a certified Great Place to Work.
About this job:
As a member of our cross-functional Digital Learning team, your primary goal will be to lead the instructional design for our e-learning brand: The Call Center School. We are at a pivotal point of redesigning our learning solution for a global market and are looking for individuals who bring an international and inclusive approach to content. We focus on value and use our collective knowledge to empower our customers and colleagues to grow and succeed.
How you will contribute:
Lead instructional design efforts to relaunch The Call Center School brand.
- Use inclusive, scalable, and accessibility principles to design new content.
- Combine research techniques and collaboration with customers, Subject Matter Experts (SME), and colleagues to define content priorities.
- Advise your digital learning peers to bring instructional design best practices and methodologies to their solutions.
- Understand and align with strategic business, operational, and technical requirements.
- Assist in the development and execution of communication plans related to the creation of new content, enhancements, and/or design changes.
What you bring to the role:
- Expertise creating compelling course content for a global audience that can be scaled for multiple languages and markets.
- Experience using authoring & deployment systems (preferred Articulate 360, Docebo, and ScormCloud).
- A confident communicator with ability to convey and teach instructional design concepts and best practices.
- Experience or a deep desire to work on an international team.
- While our core operating language is English, we are keen to add individuals who are multilingual, especially in one of the following languages: Spanish, Dutch, French, German, or Italian.
What we offer:
Space for participation: Share your ideas with us! In return, we will give you the space to grow creatively.
Flexibility: Working occasionally from home or need some help while relocating? If we are a fit, we make many things possible.
Continuous learning: Constantly broaden your horizons! At our Open Spaces, at workshops and conferences, at our meetups and events, or by learning from failure.
Streamlined onboarding: Your colleagues will introduce you to everything you need to know and will be available to answer your questions.
Feel-good atmosphere: This includes a state-of-the-art working environment, high-end IT equipment and great colleagues.
Attractive benefits package: Take advantage of perks such as medical, dental and pension contributions.
- ... and lots more!
Sounds good? Apply now!
If you are an experienced Instructional Designer, E-Learning Developer, or Digital Learning Content Creator, and what you’ve read sounds like you, don’t waste another minute: send us your application today!
By the way: We’re more interested in you as a person with all your experiences and previous projects than in a long list of competencies. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Got more questions? Take a look at our website: www.ivx.com/en/jobs.